Apr 30, 2009

We're official

We finished our phlebotomy class and we can suck, or the correct term would be to "draw" blood from people. Andrew is so cute, after we took our last final and got our certificates he was like "now you'll have to blog about this." I totally didn't think about it so I'm glad that he's there to keep everyone informed on here through me. He will be making some guest appearance on here in the near future too. He wants me to teach him how to blog so he can write his own little posts as well. So I'll be looking forward to that.

2 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

that's really cool! blood and needles...not really my thing! I leave claw marks in John's forearm every time I have blood drawn or I need a shot! I'm a pansy!

Kimber Bowen said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I don't know how you do it. It makes me sick even thinking about blood. I am so exicited that I found your blog. It is fun to see what you have been up to.