Apr 1, 2009

We love blood!

Andrew and I have been taking a phlebotomy class together that started in January. I really don't need to take it, but at the last minute he asked me if I would want to do it with him. It's on Monday nights and that's my day off so I said sure. It's been nice because Andrew had to have the class so it's fun to be with him! What's really weird is I don't like getting my blood drawn! Before I took the class I had only had my blood drawn a total of 2 times. So, if you have a hard time with that take this class and it'll clear it right up. For one you're getting your blood drawn from students that haven't done this ever, and two you get stuck a lot of times in one class. This last class I got stuck 6 times that I can count and Andrew was the only one that did it. We have "tracks" on our arms and hands, it's really attractive. But you'd be really surprised all the places that you can get blood. Andrew and I took our CNA class together a couple of summers a go and it was a really good experience. We have a lot of fun studying and learning together. I probably wont use either one of the classes but it's a nice backup and I love taking classes and being with Andrew!



3 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute pics, although for some reason Twilight comes to mind on the second picture!

Jake and Gretchen said...

You guys are so cute! I think its awesome that you take classes together. I have to say that phelebotomy or whatever it is sounds like something you might cough up when you have a cold...nice I know but its the first thing that came to mind!

alisekelley said...

Steph, I found your blog off of Jen's. I hope you don't mind. I would love to stay updated on you and your husband. Glad to hear things are going well for you guys! I took a class with Austin and absolutely loved taking it with him! Alise Kelley (Sparks)