Apr 5, 2009

While the boys were out. . .

My sister-in-law and I were laughing the other day about how her kids now do things to try and make the recent posting of her blog. Well Saturday night I came over to my parent's house while the guys were at the priesthood session and I thought that I had walked in on a bunch of kids. My sister, Kinzie, and my mom had set up a homemade volleyball court in the front room. The net were pillows from the couch -and the best part- the ball was rolled up fuzzy socks. These kinds of activities are not new to our family, but it was just so funny to walk in and see the two of them laughing and carrying on. I have the best family! My mom is a kid at heart and I think that's what keeps her so young. She'll do anything you ask her to do. The crazier the better. Usually she's the one that comes up with the ideas and we go along with her. So this kind of thing is just classic of my mom. So of course being the competitive person I am, I played the winner of the two. After playing for awhile I thought back on what my sister-in-law and I were laughing about and I knew that this would have to "make the blog." Here are a few pictures and a video of the tournament!




5 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

That is hilarious Steph! I can NOT believe that is Kinzey! Last time I saw her she went up to my waist. She is so beautiful. I hope your family is doing well.

Brittnee said...

Hey Steph! I'm glad you found me! I guess it's okay if you follow my blog life ;) It sounds like you guys are doing good and having some fun times.
I love your family, your mom is hilarious. That's also a sweet picture of you in those coveralls and in the one-eyed glasses!

My sister and I were talking about how all the Clayson's are funny, then I told her about all our funny times...I was laughing so hard...I don't think she got it. Just in case you wanted to know :)

J and D said...

Hey! That'a awesome! What a fun family you have.

Taunya Spaulding said...

steph! it's taunya! i'm sorry i was looking at cherice's blog and saw yours on hers so i thought i would take a look! hope you don't mind! i love finding out what everyone has been doing since high school-and i know i've seen you around town but never at a stopping point to stop and chat! hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl how are ya? I was blog hopping and saw you on Brittnee's blog, so I took a gander at yours. Hope you don't mind. Looks like you are Andrew are having some fun times together. Hope all is well. Take care. If you want to see our blog email us.

tesha_lynn@hotmail.com