I used to hate Valentines day and it was only because I didn't have anyone that I truly loved in that romantic "valentine" way. Well now I do have someone that I truly love and it's such a fun day to celebrate that. Andrew and I don't do anything crazy for Valentines day but it is still fun to remember why we love another and enjoy each other that day.
But not only do I have a great LOVER I have another person in my life that I love with all my heart. I didn't know being a mother could create those feelings until it happened. I love Hayden so much and would do anything for him. However, even though I love Hayden I will always love Andrew more! (Sorry to all my future children as well.)
So me and Hayden are playing at home today and were messing around with my camera on my phone and took some fun pictures. I thought they turned out so cool. Who needs a professional? We are a little bored waiting for Andrew to get home from school. When he gets home we get to go celebrate!
I would have added some pictures of Andrew but the ones that would fit the Valentine post aren't appropriate for a public post :) hee hee! Just kidding. . . ok not really. Happy Valentines day Andrew, you're the love of my life!



4 comments:
Love this post! So cute. And I'm right there with ya about loving your husband more then your kids. But that's the way it SHOULD be and your kids will be grateful for that example of what a marriage is about some day. Hope you guys have a great
Valentines day! And I LOVE the pics!
those pictures are so cute!! I also agree with you on loving your husband more than loving your kids. hope you had a fun valentines
Holy cow! Hayden has your eyes completely. He is just a handsome little fella.
I used to hate V day too! Your pictures are way cute! Thanks for not posting the ones of Andrew I have a friend that posted some racey pics of her hubs and I wish she wouldn't have ha ha! Hope your celebrations were fun!!
Post a Comment