Tiff was ready. . . socks and all! We were laughing about that one.
Hayden was wearing swim shorts that were 0-3 months. They fit snug but worked fine. He didn't get to use them when he was actually that age, but I don't think he'll make it to summer in them though. He looked so cute!
I love this picture! This pretty much showed how much Hayden loved swimming. He was kicking, splashing, doing the back float, being a "merman", and trying to jump out of our arms. It took Cade a few minutes to warm up, but after awhile he was right there with Hayden. It was so cute and I think they had a lot of fun!
Bound to be best buds!
A day swimming can really wear a little boy out. Tiff said that Cade konked out on the way home too.
5 comments:
I can never get over how adorable Hayden is. And the perfect blend that he is of you and Andrew. That splashing picture is hilarious! Don't you just love seeing your kid have so much fun? We love swimming too!
Your son is so little and handsome! COngrats ( i know I'm late) But congrats. He's a beautiful handful!
so fun!! maybe i should do something like that with garrett to tire him out at the end of the day! maybe, just maybe, he'll sleep all night long!!
How cute and how fun! What a good idea! I think everyone is getting a little (or a lot) stir crazy with this cold weather! So swimming was a great idea!!
How fun! Hayden is seriously so so cute! Love that little smile:)
Post a Comment