Everyone talks about the tooth fairy. How fun it is when she comes and how exciting it is when you wake up in the morning and find a prize under your pillow. She's so invisible. Doesn't make a ruckus when she arrives or leaves. The fairy every parent and child loves.
However, there's someone else that comes long before the tooth fairy and that is the tooth devil. There always has to be opposition in this world and boy are they opposite!
The tooth devil has a very different approach opposed to its counter partner the tooth fairy.What he brings is snotty noses, constant moaning, clingy babies, bad eating habits, interrupted naps, early and late night time sleep, drooling, swollen and sore gums, fits, frustrated and grumpy parents. I'm sure the list goes on. I know now why mothers don't mention the tooth devil. They don't want to revisit this "happy" period in their child's life. But I'm here to let everyone know there is such an evil and he visits happy little babies and makes them miserable. Along with their parents. It's not the baby's fault it's just that they have been taken for a while by this monster.
So, dear tooth devil, bring back my content, happy baby so we can all be one happy family again!

5 comments:
Took the words right out of my mouth!! Garrett 2nd tooth is popping through and he has been a BEAR!!!!! I feel so bad getting frustrated at him, but sheesh!!
Hopefully, our happy little babies come back soon! :)
Oh I'm so sorry you're having teething issues. Weston was my champ and I never even knew when he was getting a tooth. Saydi on the other hand has has us experience all you just described! So maybe your next one will be better! I LOVE that picture of him and Andrew. He's getting so stinking big and more and more adorable. Love it.
OOOOhhhh! I hate teething! It is no fun! I always wish that all baby teeth would come in all at once! I mean, might as well have a really grumpy baby for a week and get it all done at once and then move on to better things instead of spacing it out and prolonging the pain! Right! Good luck with it! But he sure is a cute one!
Such a great post, and sooo funny!! That is very true. I have kinda forgotten about those days. But I remember enough to know that they weren't fun! ;)
And, I absolutely LOVE the picture of Andrew and Hayden!
I believe too! Oaklee was not herself at all with her first few teeth. Then we went to the doc and he said she was going to get 4 more within a few days my sis inlaw said oh no you dont want her to get them all at once! I said oh yes I do I think the more at once the better!!
Post a Comment