Sep 24, 2010

Hayden chewing gum. . .




He does this all the time. I wonder what it will look like when he really has some gum in there. Pretty funny!
. . . Why is it when someone is behind the camera recording someone or something they turn into a complete idiot and don't realize it until they play it back? Well that's me, I've joined the "annoying person behind the camera" club! I'll have to remember that next time.

6 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

So cute! At least he has good enough manners to chew with his mouth shut. Crew looks like a cow chewing on cud; mouth fully open!
Don't worry, you're not annoying on camera.

Taunya Spaulding said...

aw, that's cute! :) he's getting so big!! :)

Jamie said...

Soooo funny!! :) Love that little guy!

Patty Sue Martin said...

So cute! I can't wait to see him chew real gum!! I know what you mean about the camera, I mean really why do we all do it!! I listen to myself and I'm like how the heck do I mute this thing!! I was bummed I missed you when I came to Idaho I'll have to catch you next time for sure!

Peterson Family said...

That is so cute and funny! He is adorable! And I totally agree with you about the video camera--not about you, just video cameras in general! I feel so stupid watching it if I'm the one that was behind the camera or being taped for that matter! But we do it for the kids right!

Taunya Spaulding said...

hey, sorry to keep bugging you but i looked up all of the lot numbers on the formula i gave you and none of them are contaminated! :) thanks again for doing the formula swap with me! :) :)