After we found out that it was a boy, I'm pretty sure a blank stare went across Andrew's face as he was imagining all the future hunting trips and etc that they would go on together. He has lots of plans. What was really funny too is Andrew said to me " I don't want to make the baby's room a "baby room". I want to make it a "little man's room". I thought that was pretty cute. If it would have been a girl I don't think he would have been as actively involved in the decor of the room.
Now that we know what it is it's kind of a reality check. Names, furniture, and essentials come into place. My brother has lovingly named him Hank until we can come up with one. Thanks :) He along with Andrew has big plans for our "Hank" and Cade. They're going to be best buddies. Tiffany and I have already mad a pact. We're going to have to stick together for sure. We're just really glad that everything was normal and he's a healthy little guy.
20 weeks with his foot by his face. . . getting ready to kick I bet :)

10 comments:
BOY!! I am so excited for you. I think it's great having an active baby. They always let you know they're there I am wanting to see if have a belly of any type. . .? I bet you look stinkin cute.
Best of luck on the name thing. It's killin' us. We basically don't talk about it much anymore because we decided we'll just wait until we see him.
Cute ultrasound by the way.
Hooray!! Boys are so, so fun. And I'm sure he definitely will keep you busy! Good luck with names and decor. It's one of the most fun things about being pregnant but can sometimes be the most difficult too. =) Congrats!
A boy that is great! You guys are going to be such great parents!
Oh congrats Steph! Boys are super fun! Have fun thinking of a name and getting ready for baby!!! Congrats again!
A BOY!!! I'm so excited for you!! Now my baby has a friend in the future!! I'm glad everything went ok and that the baby is healthy and normal-that was my biggest worry! I always have a fear that he'll come out with like 6 fingers on one hand or something...so where are the prego pictures? I can't wait to see what you look like-you're probably not even showing yet! Congrats again!!
That is so fun. I am so excited for you. It definitely makes it all the more real when you are able to see your little guy and finally find out what the gender is. You are just going to love being mommy and you will be great too. Congrats again.
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you two! Boys are great! I am sure that Andrew already has a list of plans for him and his little man. So cute!
I am so excited to meet your "crazy" little boy! Andrew is going to have so much fun with a little boy! :) (You will, too, but for different reasons than Andrew!) :)
Congrats! I am so glad that he is healthy and growing well! June can't come fast enough!!!
Congrats! I just found out that not only are you pregnant but you're having a boy! That is so exciting! We love boys in our family! Glad you are feeling better! Good luck!
I'm so excited for you and Andrew. Hank may not come out running but I am sure he will have you and Andrew running from day one!! I cant wait to meet the little guy. It was fun to go to lunch I need to come see G-ma more often.
Post a Comment