My cousin Lacey, Kinz, and Me
It's a good thing I work for a chiropractor!
Cousin Kelsie. . . Just got off the tube. . . I love the hair :)
My mom was driving. . . her nick name is Satina
Wipe out!
Brielle, my cousin, we start em off young
Em and Trent. . . showing their diving skills and cooling off
It's been so nice and hot lately it was a great day to go out. On Saturday Andrew's parents invited me to go along with Dave, Jamie and the kids to Blacktail. When we got up there we ended up waiting at the top of the hill for like 40 minutes before we could go down the hill. They would send a boat down when another one would come out. It was crazy I've never seen it like that before. I didn't get any pictures, but we had a lot of fun and it was so nice up there too. We're so grateful that we have such good family that will take us boating and share some good memories. Thanks again!
1 comment:
Steph, you slacker! I can't believe you just barely went boating! I have so many fun memories of boating with your fam and I remember your mom being called Satina! Good times!
Post a Comment