Well I have no idea what I'm doing but, I decided to start blogging for a couple of reasons:
1) I was tired of typing in blogs that I like to read (I'm just lazy)
2)I had a dream a few weeks ago that none of my friends from high school knew who I was or what I was doing. (which is scary cuz it's partly true!) It was really weird but that's just normal for me to have crazy dreams, but it did inspire me somewhat to take this up.
3)I'm not a big talk on the phone and catch up type of person. I rarely call anyone to just chat. So I like reading blogs and finding out the happenings on everyone and maybe they can do the same with me.
4)I thought that you had to have kids to blog, cuz there's really not that much exciting things to talk about if you don't, but I'm going to see if I can change my views on that one :) Time will only tell.
5)I kinda want to have this be my journal of the everyday happenings!
So there ya go. There are probably other reasons why I'm doing this but can't think. But I'll promise ya this these first couple of posts are going to show how new I am at this. So bare with me and maybe I'll figure this scary world of blogging out :)
4 comments:
Woo hoo!! I am so glad that you have a blog!! Mine is private b/c sometimes I post pics of all of those crazy grandkids so I will invite you to view it!! I didn't start a blog for awhile either because of the kid thing, but then I said what the heck I'll give it a try and I'm glad I did!! Oh and I couldn't figure things out for at first I had to call my friend like 16 times!!
Yea, Steph! I think you guys do tons of fun things and you will find that you have plenty to blog about. As I go back and look at my entries, some of the most mundane entries are my favorites.
You will have a fun and eventful summer coming up and you will have lots to blog about! I am excited to keep up with you guys better!!
Hey! Who's the new girl? (: How are ya Steph? I'm so glad you have a blog. I'm pretty much a newby too. I got your text the other day and was driving in a blizzard so I totally forgot about it until just now. I hope you guys are doing well! I miss you and I don't know what you are doing so you better give me some history on here too.
We like your weblog Baljeet Singh | DataFormatString in GridView for Date. Thanks a ton just for this unique fantastic blog post! I am going to book mark your current web page and also check out again here frequently.
Post a Comment