Dec 11, 2010

What kids are for. . . right?

I did a special for my massage business for this month and sent postcards out to my clients. Well, Hayden was the "center fold" of the card :) I LOVED how they turned out so I had to share. My sis-in-law took the pictures and was a big help to me. I so appreciate her bringing over her nifty black sheet and high tech camera. Thanks Terff (and JenAY for the photography tips)!


Front side

Back side
I thought we were quite clever in the saying. Thanks Hayden for being my nudest. What parents put their kids through!

5 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Oh my goodness these are so adorable! I told Mark next time he gets me a massage he needs to call you. =) I am IN LOVE with your family pic!!! It is beyond adorable and you look fabulous!

Taunya Spaulding said...

oh my gosh! that is cute!! :) I love your new family picture on your header...you have such a cute family!! :)

Peterson Family said...

Love it! So cute! You're family picture is adorable too!

Jake and Gretchen said...

That is so stinkin funny. I love it. You are so clever! (:

Jamie said...

I LOVE IT!! Sooo cute! ;)