I wanted to post random pictures of Hayden, but after going through them I noticed that a ton of them are us all sleeping. Hence the post. Hey, this is real life. Maybe we'll throw in a few when we're all awake :) And in the future I'll have to catch some of those cute, hope they stay, blue eyes!
 |
| Little peanut at 2 weeks old |
 |
| After Andrew had worked all night. Who put who to sleep? |
 |
| LOVES sleeping in his bumbo |
 |
| Maybe it's Hayden, maybe it's that chair, but the Sand Man got them both! |
 |
| First boating trip for Daddy's birthday. Boy did Hayden have fun. If it involved heat and sleeping he's there. |
 |
| Hailey, Kinz, and Andrew |
 |
| Jumping tubes |
 |
| Enjoying the boat ride |
 |
| Sleepover at my parent's house after boating. . . how ironic. |
 |
| Loved the sleep over too |
 |
| Like father like son |
 |
| There's some eyes! This is how we get him to sleep sometimes. |
 |
| Loves to be curled up in the smallest ball possible |
 |
| Oh his sleeping power got Mom too |
 |
| In between the sleeping is bath time, which he loves |
I didn't realize how much he sleeps but he definitely is a sleeper. He started sleeping 5-6 hours during the night at a month old and now will sleep about 7 hours through the night. It's not every night but he does really good. We're really lucky! The nights he does sleep that long I get up thinking I've slept 12 or more hours. He's so nice to us. When he wakes up in the morning it's usually with a smile, however if I don't give him food fast that smile turns quickly into a screaming wail! He's been growing and getting big fast. At his 1 month checkup he was 8 pounds 4 ounces (13 %) and 21 1/2 inches long (38 %). After our trip we go in for his check up and shots. Not looking forward to that one. But we're doing SO good and enjoying our sleepy, little family.
5 comments:
LOVE it! That picture of you and him is SO cute. You look AMAZING! I can't believe how skinny you are already. Jealous! You are such a good little mommy already and I'm SO glad he's a good sleeper for you. That makes all the difference in the world!
Sounds like he's an angel baby and he looks like a doll! Imagine him two ounces bigger and that's how big Crew was when he was born!
You look great, and it looks like you love being a mom.
i remember those first few weeks of sleeping...after reading your post about him sleeping through the night i just want to cry! what are you doing so he sleeps through the night?? garrett (at 4 mo.) is still not sleeping all night!! what's the secret-i'd really like to know!! what a good, cute little baby you have! :)
He is such a handsome little guy! I can't get enough!!! Thanks for the pics!! I loved the one of Hayden and Andrew laying separately on the bed. Tooooo cute!! :)
Ahhh he is so precious! I love the sleeping pictures, there is just something about being all snuggled up with a baby. Man and you look fabulous!!! Your beautiful!
Post a Comment